Adult dating le sourdsville ohio

Rated 3.96/5 based on 768 customer reviews

Don also solicited area companies to hold their picnics at the park and began an important tradition that continued until the park closed.Edgar also added two toboggan water slides, a waterwheel, seven diving boards, and a 20-foot (6.1 m) high platform for diving.Edgar also built a new front entrance and added a section of new midway near the entrance to The Cyclone.After World War II, Le Sourdsville Lake continued to grow and prosper.Don constructed the Stardust Gardens next door to the bathhouse.Bands such as Ray Mc Kinley, Glenn Miller, the Dorsey Brothers and Stan Kenton graced the rich, maple wood floor to the delight of thousands of customers.

Major improvements were visible as Le Sourdsville Lake opened its 1949 season.Middletown, Ohio, resident Edgar Streifthau opened Le Sourdsville Lake Amusement Park on May 8, 1922.Edgar's dream was to transform the former ice manufacturing facility in the tiny village of Le Sourdsville into an area for residents to enjoy a decent and clean place to picnic and swim with friends and family. Edgar and his business partner, Bill Rothfuss, built a bathhouse, a restaurant, dance hall and a bridge crossing the abandoned Miami-Erie Canal that passed through the property linking the parking lot and the park.Under new ownership, the park briefly opened again in 2002 returning to the name Le Sourdsville Lake Amusement Park, but after failed attempts to turn a profit and the operating company going bankrupt, it closed permanently near the end of the 2002 season.The park's remaining rides and attractions were either demolished or sold, or still sit today.

Leave a Reply